CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

What is Cookin!

Hello everyone,

I do not know if any of you know this, but I am a reality TV junkie. One of my favorite shows is Top Chef. I have watched this show since it has started. I love it.

One day I am going to be able to get my husband into Culinary School to do some cooking. He loves to cook. He loves all the favors too.

This season has been totally crazy. I love Carla. she is so positive about everything. I love her energy. I wish I could be like that. Not too sure who I like as far as guys are concerned. My cute little blonde hair guy "Jeff" left so I don't know now. I like the anciented guy with the dark hair.

Not to sure who it is going to be on this one.

I will always love Harold, but I haven't really seen anyone really up their game. Come on chefs let's see some real cooking.

0 comments: