CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grand Torino


I know it is been since March 10, since I posted. So sorry about that.


I lost a few along the way.


I don't know if some of you know that I own a small fitness studio and teach college course for two colleges in town. I am quit busy and I know that is no excuses.


Actually, I haven't had really anything to write until now.


The other day, my husband, our best friend and I went to the movies. It was on Easter Sunday.


Not too many people in the theater. We decided to watch Grand Torino.


I love me some Clint Eastwood. I just loved him in "Bridges Over Madison County" OMG, such a tear jerker. I so can relate to that movie.


My husband is such a Dirty Harry fan. He likes all of Clint's Movies.


This movie was awesome. Not for kids though because of the language. I thought it rocked. I swear they have a small camera hidden somewhere at my house. This guy is exactly like my hubby. How can that be? Are there other people in the world just like that, that they can make a movie of it. He said almost to the tee what my husband says all the time. It is scary.


Anyhow, it really was sad at the end and he does have a big heart just like the hubby. Although, it is hidden as well.


This movie should be at on DVD soon and yes I am going to be in line waiting on it. I know there are parts that I missed. I have to watch again.

0 comments: